Pac-12 Networks televises 850 live events across seven networks each year, including 30+ football games, 150+ men’s basketball games, Pac-12 Championship events and a host of top-tier women’s and Olympic sporting events.
On top of the live events, Pac-12 Networks also produces hundreds of hours of studio shows, exclusive content and original programming to provide fans with inside access and the most in-depth coverage of every Pac-12 university. In addition to the 850 live events on TV, Pac-12 Networks will also live-stream of number of events on Pac-12 Plus, its digital network featuring university-produced broadcasts of Olympic events such as soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, baseball, ice hockey, swimming & diving, softball, track & field, wrestling, lacrosse, tennis and water polo.
To receive Pac-12 Networks, anywhere across the United States there are multiple options and providers for fans to access our channels and content. To see a list and be connected with one of the multiple options in your area, please visit GetPac12Networks.com and enter your zip code in the channel finder.
For the 2018 Pac-12 football season, Pac-12 Networks is set to cover football like never before. Studio shows and original programming include:
- The Pregame – For the first time ever, Pac-12 Networks is taking its signature Saturday show on the road all season long. Each Saturday, beginning with the second week of the season, the hour-long program will kick start the day live from a different Pac-12 campus as the show will make stops at all 12 universities, anchoring Pac-12 Networks’ coverage from a different campus all season long.
- The Drive – Pac-12 Networks will return its award-winning series with a new format as it continues to cover all 12 programs from an all-access and in-depth perspective. The 2018 season of "The Drive" will focus on key storylines from all 12 programs, with short-form features debuting across Pac-12 Networks digital and social media platforms. The features will also air on Pac-12 Network on “The Pregame” and “Inside Pac-12 Football” throughout the year.
- Inside Pac-12 Football – Now with a new nightly home every Tuesday evening during the season, “Inside Pac-12 Football” will again be home for all football analysis on Pac-12 Network.
- Pac-12 Playlist – Also introduced for 2018, “Pac-12 Playlist” will provide updates and coverage in a short-form fashion on all of the day’s news from around the Conference, airing across Pac-12 Networks digital, linear and social media channels beginning this August during training camp season.
- Football in 60 – Each week Pac-12 Networks will re-air each of the previous week’s Pac-12 football games in an action-packed and hour-long package. Episodes will again include enhanced footage not seen in the live game broadcast.