Cox has enabled Home-Based Authentication, which is intended to allow users the ability to easily log in to apps that require TV provider authentication based on their home wifi network.
Occasionally, this may affect Cox users' ability to log into Pac-12 Now if the credentials tied to their wifi network is different than the credentials used to log into Pac-12 Now.
As a result, Cox users may run into this problem if they are getting automatically logged into their Cox home wifi network. In this event, please try the following steps to work around this issue:
1) Force close the Pac-12 Now App out of memory
- for iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
- for Android: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2668665?hl=en
2) Turn off wifi on your device
3) Launch Pac-12 Now
4) If you are already signed in as Cox, tap "Sign Out" under TV Provider.
5) Tap Sign In
6) Choose Cox then sign in with your username/password that has Pac-12 Networks associated with it
7) Rejoin wifi so that you don't use up your LTE data plan